Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Western Digital My Passport Ultra soon in 2TB capacity


The My Passport Ultra is Western Digital’s line of portable hard drives with a compact design and USB 3.0 connectivity. It’s available in 500GB, and 1TB, but coming real soon is the 2TB capacity version.
Western-Digital-My-Passport-Ultra
My Passport Ultra portable hard drives have built-in WD SmartWare Pro auto-backup software with Dropbox integration, hardware encryption and password protection to keep things safe against unauthorized access.
These drives are available in four colors and are protected by a 3-year limited warranty. It also comes with a protective pouch. Pricing are as follows:
  • My Passport Ultra 500GB – Php3,790
  • My Passport Ultra 1TB – Php5,090
  • My Passport Ultra 2TB – coming Q3 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know your Thoughts and ideas!
Your comment will be deleted if you
Spam , Adv. Or use of bad language!
Try not to! And thank for visiting and for the comment
Keep visiting and spread and share our post !!
Sharing is a kind way of caring!! Thanks again!